"There are always flowers for those who want to see them" - Henri Matisse
It has become somewhat of a tradition for me to buy a small bouquet of flowers for myself every month. Usually Tulips, because they are my favourite type of flower. I think my favourite thing about them is that when you show them enough love and care, the open ever so gently and the scent of them just makes me smile from ear to ear. They really are a beautiful species of flower. As Valentine's day approaches, I always up the self-care routine and do little acts of love for myself, be it a mug of hot chocolate with extra sprinkles, or catching up with Mariell's blog, I just try to make things a little easier for myself. Here's a list of things that have been making me happy lately (apart from Tulips of course!)
1. Evening walks to St Pauls Cathedral after work.
2. Giant Meringue's from Borough Market.
3. Rceiving pictures of cats from my friend Eline who is in Norway.
4. Listening to Lauryn Hill's 'To Zion'.
5. A Mocha at my favourite Coffee Shop.
6. Kiki's Delivery Service (All Miyazake films make me happy to be honest!)
7. People who are polite on public transport.
8. Fresh bedsheets.
9. Getting lost in a good book.
10. Seeing people in love. <3
What makes you happy?